Introduction to ultrasonic fully automatic cleaning equipment:
1. Working principle: It uses the energy generated by the cavitation action and acceleration action of ultrasound in the liquid to remove dirt.
By atomizing the cleaning liquid into fine particles and ejecting them from the nozzle, a high-pressure and high-frequency shock wave is formed, which can destroy solid substances and achieve the purpose of cleaning.
2. Features and uses:
It has the characteristics of small size, light weight, simple structure, etc; Can be used for cleaning mechanical parts and various containers; Suitable for surface cleaning of equipment such as electroplating tanks in the electronic industry, as well as degreasing of automotive components and engines;
Suitable for removing the oxide film from the plating layer of hardware tools. Used for deburring metal workpieces without corrosion to the workpiece and without damaging the surface finish of the workpiece.
2、 Characteristics of ultrasound:
Ultrasound is a wave propagation method in which the frequency of sound exceeds the range of human hearing, and the human ear cannot hear this acoustic signal called ultrasound. It is characterized by strong directionality and high power density. Due to its two major characteristics of directionality and compressibility, it has strong penetration.
3、 Physical properties of ultrasound:
1. Temperature: Generally speaking, the higher the temperature, the greater the ultrasonic intensity.
2. The greater the pressure, the stronger the ultrasonic intensity.
3. The higher the sound pressure, the faster the vibration frequency of the object.
4. High frequency leads to large amplitude.
5. The shorter the wavelength, the faster the attenuation.
Customized Service Automatic Ultrasonic Electronic Component Cleaning Machine Equipment And Vibrating Generator_Company dynamics_Pulisonic Ultrasonic
Last：5000W Customized Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaner Automatic Parts Cleaning Machine With Filter System
Next：70khz 800W High Frequency Vibration Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine And Frequency Generator