The main components of the ultrasonic vibration system, such as transducers, horn, tool heads, are connected through central bolts.
1. Check that the contact surface should be flat and smooth without scars. If there are scars, gently polish it with metallographic abrasive paper of size 0 or above. It is required that the defects can be ground smooth without damaging the flatness of the contact surface.
2. Clean screws, screw holes, and contact surfaces with a volatile, non corrosive cleaning agent.
3. * Clean screws, screw holes, and contact surfaces.
4. All connecting screw holes should be perpendicular to the contact surface.
5. Before tightening, apply a thin layer of silicone grease (or butter and Vaseline) to the contact surface. Be careful not to apply silicone grease to the connecting screws and screw holes.
6. Carefully tighten the two components. Control the appropriate tightening torque according to the specifications of the connecting screws. If possible, tighten it appropriately.
7. If the joint surface is loosened again, no scars should be visible.
8. Touch the vibration system with your hand to ensure that the amplitude is uniform and there is no strange sound or severe local heating.
9. After working for a period of time, the joint surface should be resubmitted without oxidation or ablation marks, otherwise it indicates poor contact here and serious loss of ultrasonic energy here.
Plastic Welding Machine Transducer 20khz Converter Replacement Herrmann Ultrasonic Transducer And Booster_Company dynamics_Pulisonic Ultrasonic