Precautions for assembling the transducer of ultrasonic welding machine:
1. Check the contact surfaces. The contact surface shall be flat and smooth without scar. If there is any scar, polish it gently with metallographic sandpaper above zero. It is required to smooth the defects without damaging the flatness of the contact surface.
2. Clean. Clean the screws, screw holes and contact surfaces with volatile and non corrosive detergent, and thoroughly clean the screws, screw holes and contact surfaces.
3. Install. All connecting screw holes shall be perpendicular to the contact surface.
4. Before tightening, apply a thin layer of butter or Vaseline on the contact surface. Be careful not to apply it on the connecting screws and screw holes.
6. Carefully tighten the two components. According to the different specifications of connecting screws, control the appropriate tightening torque, and tighten it appropriately if possible.
7. If the joint surface is loosened again, there should be no scar.
8. Touch the vibration system with your hand to ensure even amplitude, no strange sound and no local severe heating.
9. After working for a period of time, the joint surface should be loosened again without oxidation or ablation marks, otherwise it means that the contact here is not good, and the ultrasonic energy is seriously lost here.
|Type||Full-length(mm)||Joint Bolt(mm)||Frequency(KHz)||Resonance Impedance(Ω)||Capacity(pF)||Input Power|
1200W 15KHZ Variable Frequency Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Transducer And Generator For Plastic Welder_Company dynamics_Pulisonic Ultrasonic
Last：1000W 20KHZ Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Transducer And Generator For Metal Welding Mach
Next：1200W 20KHZ High Frequency Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Transducer And Generator For Metal Welding Mac